- 2 grapefruit
- 2 oranges or 4 tangerines
- 1 pineapple or 425g/32 oz can sliced - drain and reserve juice for drinking
- 1 jicama, peeled and cubed in small pieces
- 100ml bottle Toad Sweat flavour of your choice
- small bunch chopped cilantro/coriander leaf
Deseed the citrus, peel the jicama and pineapple and slice into bite sized pieces. Place into a large bowl and mix in the cilantro/coriander leaf. Stir in the Toad Sweat, mixing well to coat everything. Place in the refrigerator for at least one hour or overnight to marinate well.
Serve over a bed of fresh romaine or other leafy lettuce.
Cheesecake á la Toad
Toad Sweat Dessert Tamales
Toad Sweat Blintzes
Zingy Citrus Salad
Grilled Fruit Skewers
Buckwheat Pancakes With a Kick
Not Your Mothers Oatmeal
Mouthwatering Sweet Potatoes